//Found a bug in Lens Rectification – Xiaomi Yi
Found a bug in Lens Rectification – Xiaomi Yi2015-05-04T12:00:42+00:00

HomepageMonkey ForumEnglish Only!Found a bug in Lens Rectification – Xiaomi Yi

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Teilnehmer
    Beitragsanzahl: 2

Seems lens rectification does not work correct if using 60fps.
    Bild

Dateianhänge:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Metropolitan MonkeyMetropolitan Monkey
    Keymaster
    Beitragsanzahl: 2078

Oh, thats crazy. I used it once, but the image looks strange while moving. Not natural.
    But thanks for sharing! :) Which firmware are you using?

blubmonkey
    Teilnehmer
    Beitragsanzahl: 2

I use newest firmware (1.0.9). But tested with 1.0.0 as well. Same problem with 1.0.0.
    During normal recording you barely notice the bug. But everything look a bit strange. Even more than with correctly working lens rectification.
    I was wondring that nobody found the issue so far. Nothin within google. Currently I am trying to make xiaomi aware of that bug so they can fix it. But I have no direct contact to send the issue to. Tried the official xiaomi forum but registration does not work unfortunatly.
    I guess this bug is easy to fix. But someone at xiaomi has to know about it :).

For photo mode and 30fps/120fps video mode the issue does not exist. The issue seems to exist for 60fps and 48fps.
    I usually use 1080p 60fps. Sometimes lens rectification is a really good feature. Sometimes I do not use it. Depends on the content of the video. But lens rectification is a unique feature no other product has. Even before xiaomi yi was release I thought a software based barell distortion removal build in to the camera would be great and not that difficult to implement for the manufacturer.

• Diese Antwort wurde geändert vor 3 Jahre, 6 Monate von  blubmonkey.
Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.

Die Website verwendet Cookies, um die Nutzererfahrung zu optimieren, Funktionen von sozialen Medien anbieten zu können und die Zugriffe auf der Website zu analysieren.
Mehr zu Cookies und wie Du sie deaktivieren kannst, findest Du in der Datenschutzerklärung.
Ok